Electrocom was established in 1946 as the “W.D. Lasater Company” by the late W.D. “Dale” Lasater, a WWII veteran, interested in the then fledgling communication industry. The primary focus of the company was industrial, institutional/school, and healthcare communication systems. In 1972, Electrocom was purchased from Dale Lasater by two employees, David Moore and Everett Starkenburg. In 1984, David Moore became sole proprietor and was sole owner of Electrocom until 2014 when Electrocom was purchased by three employees, Dan Crabtree, Ben Swerk, and Matt Wright.
In 2008, Rauland a division of Ametek, Inc., certified Electrocom as a Stellar Partner, signifying Electrocom’s commitment to quality and customer service in the market it serves. Electrocom maintains this status by following a “Standard of Excellence” along with processes and procedures unparalleled by any other Communication Contractor in the Northwest.
Electrocom supports our clients by providing solutions that balance industry-leading technology and services. This is accomplished by making sure all of our Account Managers, Account Reps, CSR’s, Project Managers, Integration Specialist, and Technicians maintain the latest industry training and proper licenses.
Electrocom’s commitment to providing a high level of customer service, quality products, and installations has continued for close to 70 years. We have an average employee tenure of 15 years, and our technicians are excited to learn about and implement the latest advances in communication technology. It is for these reasons Electrocom is the leader of Communication Systems in the Education and Healthcare Markets in Western Washington.