Communication systems have become a necessary component of current classrooms. Electrocom can provide your district with a comprehensive system that will meet your current and future needs. The Rauland Telecenter U provides a centralized IP platform for your school, a district-wide communications solution and enhanced safety functions. Features such as mass notification, all page, wireless calling from the classroom, lockdown and modified lockdown will complement your emergency plan. We are able to upgrade existing legacy systems to include many of these new features.
Electrocom also specializes in sound and AV systems for all areas of the school campus. We have designed, installed and maintained over 600 school systems and we can offer you solutions in the following areas:
- Intercom Critical Communications
- Integrated and Wireless Clocks
- Classroom Audio/Visual
- Video Scoreboards
- Digital Signage
- Sound Reinforcement and Video Systems
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
Telecenter U also makes managing schedules effortless – programming bells and synchronizing clocks are readily accomplished from anywhere on the network via an easy-to-use web-based interface. Bell schedules can be easily managed either centrally or school-by-school.
The Telecenter U allows three flexible migration options:
- Install an overlay to your legacy equipment to leverage your existing intercom system, cable, and speakers regardless of the manufacturer.
- Install the full IP solution which allows you to install the Telecenter U on your existing network for all your critical communications.
- Install a hybrid solution which allows a full IP Telecenter U solution working seamlessly with a Telecenter U overlay to control your existing intercom regardless of manufacturer.
Primex sensors are simple to install, and use advanced authentication and encryption protocols. Sensors can call, email, or text key personnel when conditions are out of tolerance. Thresholds and alerts can be customized by individual device or by groups of devices at one time. Using the OneVue™ software, the system can automatically capture and store back-up monitoring data. The data can be exported to comply with regulatory audits. The exported information meets or exceeds the requirements of the TJC, CDC VFC, FDA, State Boards of Pharmacy, and other AHJs.